Comprehensive Integrated Inventory Management Solutions
SMB Consultants provide a comprehensive integrated inventory management solution utilising the best of class cloud software for Wholesale, Retail and Manufacturing.
We help you find the best-in-class Cloud based applications to completely integrate all of your operational business processes including: purchasing; sales; online ordering; omni-channel marketplace sales; distribution [3PL and EDI]; accounting; integrated payments; debtor management.
Take control of your complete inventory management in one comprehensive integrated solution combining:
- Control the whole purchasing process from within your inventory management system including consolidated POs based on outstanding customer orders. Detailed cost of goods is managed, including correct foreign currency conversion pricing, to ensure accurate margin calculation and reporting.
Manufacturing and assembly functionality:
- Whether you are subcontracting manufacturing to contract facilities or managing the process internally, SMB Consultants can advise and assist in the effective setup, management and control of this process.
- Manage bulk raw material purchase and Bill of Material configurations to effectively build product Cost of Goods data for future effective margin analysis;
- Manage separate warehouses internationally to control stock of raw materials available for any of the manufacturing processes required.
- Manage your principle warehouse and any secondary ones from a single point. You will be able to determine accurate stock quantities over multiple warehouses whether they are located in warehouses or in multiple retail outlets
EDI integration to Department Stores;
- Contract with large retail chain stores such as Myer, David Jones, Coles and Woolworths. The EDI integrations allows for the larger retail department stores or chains to place large orders straight into your system and informing them when orders have been shipped.
B2B Online/Marketplace/B2C eCommerce:
- Manage multiple online trading platforms to create a true integrated omni-channel platform. This can include a B2B portal for retail online sales, B2C for direct consumer purchases as well as integration into Amazon to take advantage of Amazon’s online presence. Other integrations to eBay and Iconic etc
Trade Show and/or On the Road:
- Giving your sales reps the best tools available to connect with your customers while on the road. your reps will be able to process orders, look up customer information and buying history all from a single location using their Apple table.
- Or use the same functionality for order taking at Trade Shows.
Sales and Fulfillment: Wholesale and Retail;
- Process sales for your customers from your inventory management system including quotes, orders and credit notes. You are also able to connect to your Point-of-Sale system and process sales in your retail store whilst still tracking stock levels and sales from one system.
- Enable your warehouse staff to easily complete the fulfilment process including accurate bin location references for all stock items. Every order will move through clearly defined stages: Pick & Pack; Ship; Invoice
- Seamless integration to online accounting (Xero). Avoid double entry and improve financial management. Effective two way synchronisation ensures both accounting and inventory management systems are always up to date.
Register your details and book a FREE 15min consultation with the team today.
With over 25 different Cloud based software products, SMB Consultants will review your business[Scoping Sessions] and provide a recommended solution which we will prove effective before final installation[Proof of Concept].
Already have a wholesale system that we support but not sure if it is right for you. Or you know you are not utilising it to its full capacity? SMB will conduct a comprehensive Review and Assessment of your existing system and report on our findings with clear recommendations[Review & Assessment].
Let SMB Consultants discuss your requirements and recommend the right solution. From there, we also provide training, set up, hardware, integration and ongoing support for the entire 'stack' of software.
We also help manage your anxiety during the project!
Please take a moment to read a bit more about my company:http://smbconsultants.com.au/downloads/Why_SMB.pdf