Coronavirus Relief Package | Act Now
Follow Up On Outstanding Payments
Whilst NSW announced it would undertake a "comprehensive shutdown" of non-essential services, the rest of the country is heading down the same path.
I’m sure some of you struggle with this, in fact, 53% of Australian small businesses are paid late for their invoices. On average, they are 23 days overdue.
By introducing a Debtor Management solution to your Xero account is a quick way to bring back some outstanding payments.
We know this is a tough time for all small businesses, but we must look for solutions to get us through these difficult times. This is just a small measure to ensure you can continue to bring in some cash whilst your doors are ‘closed’.
Please let us know and we can have a quick chat to show you how we can get you set up and trading again.
Here's The Deal
- Fast and Free setup - we will provide the first 1hr free of onboarding/training
- 3 months subscription at only $1 per month on the Standard Plan
- Review after 3 months with SMB Consultants to see it’s effectiveness.
- If you continue, we will provide a discounted rate of 25% off per month on the plan to suit you best
- We take no commissions
- Cancel any time. Of course, we hope you stay and after 3 months you just start paying the discounted flat-rate subscription fee to stay active.
Happy to help.
We are here to support you during this time. Even though we have vacated our offices, we are still working remotely to ensure you can keep your business running.